Monday, March 27, 2006

In Atlanta

Well, I am in Atlanta, and I do have access to a computer. The problem is that we all have certain things that we have to do while we're down here, in addition to treating this trip like a de facto spring break, there isn't a ton of time for me to get many posts about the Pirates up. If I get a chance I'll do a post about yesterday's Zach Duke debacle and other things that have gone on since I left, but for now I have to head over to the convention center and present my poster on my research. You can all rest assured that I am searching for the ghosts of Sid Bream and Francisco Cabrera so that they may be safely exorcised before I leave town on Wednesday morning. I'm almost positive they have to be on a Peachtree Street somewhere, as honestly this city has about 10 streets with that name.