Saturday, March 25, 2006

The schedule

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm leaving this afternoon to head to Atlanta to do some chemistry stuff. I'm going with a bunch of other people and I'd say chances are pretty good that I can get my hands on a laptop once a day or so to post some Pirates stuff, but I'm not completely certain. That means it's possible I won't be able to post anything until I get back on Wednesday. If you don't hear anything from me by some time tomorrow afternoon, I'd guess that's going to be the case. Anyways, once I get back, it's gonna be overhaul 'till the opener, I'm gonna try to do previews for the Central and MLB in general, and I'll round up the rest of the season outlook things for the Buccos. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case I can't find a computer to use while I'm gone.