Thursday, December 06, 2007

People say I'm crazy

Fun link from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch in Dan O'Neill's column today(passed along by J in the comments):

A crazed Pittsburgh Pirates fan has created a blog called "Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke," or www.whereisvanslyke.com.

Under that banner, serving as his mantra, is a Van Slyke quote: "Every season has its peaks and valleys. What you have to try to do is eliminate the Grand Canyon."

The blogger also explains his reason for starting the site: "I used to talk to my family and friends about the Pirates non-stop. They kind of got sick of that so I started a blog."

With that in mind, my son has suggested I start a blog and call it www.cleanyourroom.com.
You know, I won't even argue the fact that he calls me crazy. Still, I wish he would've spent more time writing my URL down and less time making lame jokes about his kid's messy room.