Saturday, May 19, 2007

Out of the office

I'm going to be out of the office for most of today and probably most of tomorrow. I'll try to throw a couple posts up if I get a chance here or there, but it seems pretty unlikely. Things for you to do while I'm counting Mayor Ravenstahl's "Moving Forwards" and wishing I had a flask at W&J's commencement today:

  • Think about how much better Oliver Perez is than Xavier Nady.
  • Wonder what a Snell, Tim Lincecum, Gorzelanny, Duke, Maholm rotation would be like.
  • Wonder what a Snell, Perez, Lincecum, Gorzelanny, Duke rotation would be like.
  • Realize that if the Pirates had taken Lincecum with that fourth pick, we would've all flown into a rage because he was an injury prone college pitcher.
  • Cry.
  • Rejoice that the Pirates have finally noticed that there appears to be talent in the Dominican Republic.
  • Try and avoid thinking about the futility of replacing Tony Armas Jr. with Shawn Chacon.
These are just suggestions, maybe you have something better to do with your time. Feel free to use this comments thread as an open one until I can put another post up.