Monday, July 31, 2006

Deadline links

As you would expect, I'm not the only Pirate blogger churning out post after post today. I have one link that is news-related, then some other deadline takes.

The news link is Chris Duffy's reaction to being called back up to Pittsburgh.

"I don't like it there," he told Pirates officials. "I did all this hoping to get traded."
That's from Will Carroll's final deadline rumor mill at BP. Most of it's behind a paywall, but that part is in the free intro. I seriously cannot even process a comment like that from a player like Chris Duffy

The Bucs Dugout has a hilarious fake interview with Dave Littlefield. Charlie also kept up with the action all afternoon, but there's too many permalinks to put up here, so you can just go to the main page there and keep reading.

Billy at Romo Phone Home is making Watergate comparisons.