Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Futility, game 2

For some reason, I will probably continue to tune into the Pirates, even after last night's hideous debacle. I can only think of two reasons why I will do so:

  1. Ian Snell
  2. I am insane
Anyways, I may not be around for the first pitch, so I'm putting the game thread up early. There won't be a live blog tonight, but I'm figuring that we still may need a place to commiserate. I would give you facts about these two teams, but you know the tale of the tape by now. All that's left to do is watch the games because you can't look away from the wreckage. I hope Brad Lincoln wasn't watching last night, or he'll seriously be wondering what he's gotten himself into.

UPDATE: I don't know what happened to this post, but apparently it spent 3 hours in no-man's land. It's here now.