Wednesday, May 24, 2006

D'Backs 7 Pirates 3

I didn't see a whole ton of the game last night. What I did see was mostly in snapshots. They were along these lines:

  • "Double for McLouth... that guy really is on fire."
  • "Bunting with Jack Wilson in the first inning? You've got to be kidding me."
  • "Jason Bay is on fire."
  • "A two run lead with Victor Santos on the mound is like being down 4 with anyone else on the mound, I bet we need six more to win this thing (I actually said that to my roommate)."
  • "Hmm... still 2-0, I'm kind of surprised."
  • "STILL 2-0, this can't last long."
  • "Hey, it says 2-2 now and some D'Back is running the bases."
  • "Is it bad that every time I turn and look at the TV the D'Backs are batting?"
  • "Error for Doumit, he looks real smooth at first base."
  • "Aaand it's 5-2, put this one in the bank."
  • "Jason Bay is on fire."