Monday, August 20, 2007

Out in Colorado

The Bucs move their offensive show to the thin air of Colorado tonight. I am a bit saddened to see that the juggling of the rotation for the double-header will make Snell miss this series, as I wanted to see his crazy ass throwing at people and starting brawls after last month's "sign-stealing" incident. Matt Morris and someone named Ubaldo Jimenez will be charged with keeping that bad blood alive and keeping me amused tonight. I kind of want to see a brawl. The Pirates haven't been in a real good once since some forgotten 90s Pirate pitcher nailed Larry Walker in his Expo days and Don Slaught tackled him from behind before he could get to the mound. Since then it's been mostly standing around while McClendon and La Russa jaw at each other or the obligatory "Carlos Zambrano has beaned us like seventeen times today so I am required by baseball law to stand out here and look goofy."