Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Poll

It's that time of week again, time for a new poll! With not much else going on, this week's question revolves around the newest and most mysterious addition to the Pirates in some time, Yuslan Herrera.

Last week's results aren't that important since they were mostly a way for me to gauge how well the way I did the season review was received. It was mostly well liked, though around 20% of the voters thought it was either too long or that I'm a blowhard. All things considered, I don't think that's so bad. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm doing a review or a preview.

UPDATE: I had to fix the poll to keep people from voting over and over again, so if you voted in the first half hour or so, you'll have to vote again. Also, I posted this little update on the wrong post.