Monday, December 12, 2005

Slow day

For the first time in probably over a week, I can't find any new Pirates news/rumors to talk about. That's mostly a good thing, as it means we haven't signed Bill Mueller yet. Anyways, over the next couple weeks (especially after Thursday when my finals are over and done with) I'm going to try and make some changes around the site, changing the featured post list on the right over there, updating the blogroll, maybe playing around with the site template a little bit.

Added to the blogroll today are Today's Tidbits, a new Pittsburgh blog that is pretty heavily Pirates-centric, and Red Hot Mama, a Reds blog that had asked me for some opinions on Dave Williams. I had already planned on adding a couple blogs from the other NL Central teams some time over the winter, RHM just gave me a reason to jump start things a bit.

Keep your fingers crossed for the "Bill Mueller to SF" headline on ESPN today because it looks like the Dodgers are dropping out, probably due to a severe dose of sanity (via Rotoworld).