Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Housekeeping

I did a bunch of updating and tidying up on the sidebar today. I added some posts to the "Start Here" column (you don't need to worry about that if you're a regular). I split all of my links into three categories, from the previous two. Now there's general links, Pirate Blogs and Fansites, and "The Enemy" (aka blogs about other teams). For anyone that's interested, the changes are below.

To "General Links" I added Baseball Musings, a great general baseball blog I've been meaning to add for some time now, and Deadspin, which is more or less exactly what it promises to be, "Sports news without access, favor, or discretion."

To "Pirate Blogs and Fansites" I added OnlyBucs.net which is a fansite that features fan written columns and a message board and Wilbur T. Miller's Pirate Player Profiles which has just about anything you want to know on any player in the Pirate organization that you can think of. I removed both Jeremy and Leeeny's blogs for no other reason than they've been inactive for quite a while and I'd like to keep the links from being unbearably long. If either of you guys start blogging again, let me know and I'll be happy to relink you.

To "The Enemy" I wanted to add at least one blog for each NL Central team, so I added The Crawfish Boxes, as Astros blog I read regularly during the playoffs, The Cub Reporter, and Al's Ramblings (a Brewers blog) in addition to what was already there. I also added another Cardinals blog, Viva El Birdos, and The Pine Tar Rag, a Royals blog.

Like I said, all of these are now in the sidebar so you can check them out from there.