Saturday, November 12, 2005

Restovich Update

If anyone is curious, Michael Restovich's stats in Venezuela can be found here. It took some digging and some Spanish, but I found it. He's still absolutely tearing the cover off the ball down there at a .337/.440/.651 clip in what I think is 83 at-bats. I think he has 23 RBIs, but I'm not positive what the Spanish abbreviation for "RBI" is. I'm not entirely positive what other Pirates are still playing right now. I think Doumit is somewhere, but I'll have to do a little more digging on that. Perez was supposed to pitch in Mexico but I haven't heard anything about that in a while. If I find anything else, I'll post it. Alternatively, if you can think of any other Pirates playing right now put 'em in the comments and I'll see what I can dig up on their stats.