Thursday, September 04, 2008

Links

We're starting a new morning feature at FanHouse called "From the Windup," in which one of the MLB 'Housers gets to write a long-form column. All of the stuff everyone's been doing so far is quite good. I think my day of the week will be Thursday. I bet you can't guess what my first topic was.

John Russell and co. were way more impressed with Ross Ohlendorf than I was. I have no idea if we were watching the same pitcher, but I don't feel like we were.

ZOMG! REPLAY!

Hey did you guys see that speech by Sa... oh, wait, this is Where Have You Gone Andy Van Slyke?, not Where Have You Gone, Chester A. Arthur?. If you want your baseball and politics mixed, I recommend FiveThirtyEight.com, where BP's Nate Silver does election projections.

I swear to you that I will punch the next person that I see use the term, "Rock-tember." I am not kidding about this.