Friday, December 28, 2007

Zzzzz

Does anyone remember a period of time with less Pirate news? I mean, NOTHING has happened since before Christmas.
Anyways, I'm working on some stuff that is Pirate-but-not-blog related right now (you'll see what it is soon). Until then I'll just point out a couple changes I've made to the blogroll in the sidebar- Vlad (who you may recognize from the comments here, at Bucs Dugout, or at BBTF) has started his own blog called The Black (and Gold) Spot. Check it out. I'd also be a terrible Duquesne alum if I didn't point you towards The Duke's Court, an actual Duquesne basketball blog. It figures that now that I'm all graduated and moved, the Dukes are worth watching for once. I'm secretly hoping for a second round upset over UNC in the tourney this year, but don't tell anyone in Chapel Hill.