Monday, March 19, 2007

Only links, sorry

I know I promised more today, but that was before I knew that today was NL Central preview day at the Fanhouse. I've already done the Brewers, Cardinals, Astros, and Cubs with the Pirates and Reds yet to come and I'm rather happy with how they've turned out. I'll give you the last two links as I write them.
UPDATE: The Pirates and Reds season previews are live at the Fanhouse as well. The Pirates one is depressing, but you were probably already expecting that.

Let's see, we've also got a Pittsburgh Pirate Roundtable that I actually remembered to turn in a response to, so you can check that out.

You can also keep an eye on the Sportsocracy blogger NCAA pool, in which I have shot up through the ranks in the second round of the tourney and am within four points of first place on.

Ian Snell threw five scoreless innings today. That's good. Snell doesn't do half speed. I'm ready for the season to start and so is he, apparently.

Oh, and here's something incredibly important: Tom Gorzelanny gave up beer for Lent. Glad I know that now.