Thursday, February 15, 2007

More Bucco Jukebox

I have a grad school interview in North Carolina this weekend and I'm going to be gone until Sunday afternoon. I won't have internet access while I'm there, so I'm going to put up another music thread which you guys can use to discuss just about anything you want until I get back. If there's any big news, just put it in the comments thread and talk amongst yourselves until I get back. If you've forgotten, the rules for this are the same as the first one; I wrote out the Pirates five starters in the order you see below, then I opened up iTunes, hit shuffle, then hit play. The songs that came out were the first five and I applied them to the rotation accordingly.

  1. Zach Duke: "Pinball Wizard"- The Who
  2. Ian Snell: "Born too Late"- The Clarks
  3. Tom Gorzelanny: "I'm Sorry"- Blink 182
  4. Paul Maholm: "Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey"- The Beatles
  5. Tony Armas Jr.: "You Got Lucky"- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Honestly, I have 7 days of music on my computer. It's not all Beatles and Tom Petty, I swear. Tony Armas is pretty damn lucky to find someone to pay him the type of money DL did, though.