Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New Poll

This week's poll question: Which Pirate has surprised you the most this year? Is it Freddy Sanchez and his run at the NL Batting Title? Is it Ronnie Paulino and his steady play all year? Is it Ian Snell, who most certainly would tell us once again that "Snell doesn't do polls,"? Is it Jose Bautista and his 16 homers and an OPS of nearly .800? Is it Matt Capps and his, I dunno, he was in A ball last year and didn't suck too bad this year? Or is it someone else entirely? As usual, feel free to discuss in the comments.

Last week's results:

Will the Pirates break out of the Grand Canyon in 2007?

  • Negatory- 64%
  • Pository- 36%

I've also been told that sometimes after clicking on the "Vote" pop-ups are happening. I can't really control this, it's all Pollhost trying to make some money, just ignore 'em. I don't really know of any free poll servers that wouldn't use pop-ups though, so it's the best I can do right now. And it seems like the poll questions look prettier if you view them in Firefox as opposed to IE. That's probably because I use Firefox and they look good to me. I'm not changing, so make what you will of that.