Monday, September 22, 2008

Some Bucs Cards

I don't know how many of you are familiar with someecards.com, but it's been one of my favorite websites for a while now. For those of you who don't know, it's a site that has very blunt, hilarious e-cards that are for sending to friends or just browsing for your amusement (for example, this one is on queue for any of my friends who happen to be expecting a child). Anyways, they've recently unveiled a "Create Your Own Card" feature, and I've intercepted some cards being passed around the Pirate clubhouse. And by that, I mean I totally made them up. And all of the e-mail addresses are made up, too.

From: mr_eXXXitement -at- yahoo -dot- com
To: beezer -at- gmail -dot- com


From: buster -dot- laroche -at- gmail -dot- com
To: deer_fear_me -at- hotmail -dot- com


From: dontcallmeclubby -at- msn -dot- com
To: Jack_Of_Gloves -at- aol -dot- com


From: beezer -at- gmail -dot- com
To: List


From: deer_fear_me -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: Long -dot- Don -at- gmail -dot- com


From: commish4life -at- mlb -dot- com
To: FrankieC -at- pirates -dot- com, B_Nutting -at- pirates -dot- com

From: Naturally_Blonde -at- michigan -dot- edu
To: best_gm_EVAR -at- cubs -dot- com, rhetorical_question -at- yahoo -dot- com


I may have more of these for the end of the year.