Monday, August 04, 2008

Links

Old WHYGAVS favorite Trenni Kusnierek speaks out on the Erin Andrews sundress fiasco. But we liked Trenni because she was a better reporter than Rob King, right? (via Deadspin, where you can get filled in on exactly what I mean by "Erin Andrews sundress fiasco" if you're unfamiliar)

I hate to point to my own FanHouse posts too much, but Jason Giambi shaved his 'stache, I made bad jokes, and the AMI posted a comment. And while we're at it, I had a lot of fun with the Rewind this week.

DK's chat was today. He still thinks Alvarez is getting signed. So do I, but he knows way more about it than I do.

I probably should've been posting these for a while, but Wilbur Miller's got his page updated with all of the new Pirates, so take some time to read about Andy LaRoche, Brandon Moss, Craig Hansen, Bryan Morris, Jose Tabata, Ross Ohlendorf, Dan McCutchen, and Jeff Karstens.

And while we're on the trades, it's definitely worth noting that Jose Tabata is playing with the GCL Pirates in what I assume is a rehab assignment. He's apparently not nearly as injured as we all thought.

To the sidebar:
Sixty Feet, Six Inches
Hell Yes, Guy!

And while you're at it, become a fan of WHYGAVS on Facebook. Because I crave constant validation.