Friday, June 27, 2008

WHYGAVS Night

Tonight's the night. We're going to meet at Firewaters on Federal St. before the game around 6ish, then head into the park for the game and probaby hang around on the rotunda. Everyone that wants to stop by is welcome, whether you've previously indicated so or not, so long as you have a ticket (because I'm not providing those). If you're uncertain what to look for, keep an eye out for shirts that say WHYGAVS? on them or maybe this guy (me) with slightly shorter hair. Or just look the group of people carrying on like idiots. I don't know for sure this is going to happen, but I've got a hunch.

As a side programming note, posting is going to be light all weekend. I've got gamethreads set to go for every game, but I'm in Pittsburgh all day today, I've got a wedding to go to tomorrow, and then I've got to get myself back to North Carolina sometime between Sunday and Monday. I might get a post or two out there before then, but there's no guarantee.