Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Snell and Santana

Look, I know that the Penguins' Game 3 is a big game tonight and that most people are going to choose to watch that. I get it. But at the same time, Ian Snell vs. Johan Santana might be the best pitching matchup we see in a Pirates' game all year. I'm not exaggerating at all, either. If I know Ian Snell, he's going to bring his absolute A game to go against Santana at Shea tonight, and Santana is, well, Santana. You've got to try and make some time for this game tonight ... end of story. (UPDATE: And I've just heard that if you live in Pittsburgh, you can't see this one because FSP is broadcasting it, even though it's on Versus. Brilliant work, guys.

The Ian Snell insult of the game:
Dude, you play in the only city in America that cares more about hockey than baseball! It's April! They play on ice!