Sunday, September 16, 2007

15 Years of Losing

Over at FanHouse, I put together a photo gallery of the last 15 years of dismal Pirate history to go with my post there about them chalking up year #15 in the canyon. It's a bit depressing, but I had quite a lot of fun doing it and if you've got some time I really think you should check it out. It has to be posted at FanHouse because that's the only place my Getty Images license applies to, but it's mostly for Pirate fans.

This reminds me of the "Where Have You Gone..." feature that I tried to start up over the summer before not doing it every week, and I think I'm going to give it another go in the off-season, which is a much better time for something like that. In fact, I think I'm going to do a lot of things differently this off-season, but we'll talk about that when we get there.