Thursday, August 09, 2007

The West Coast throws me off

I will admit that I have no idea when to post when we play these West Coast games. I don't know when gamethreads go up, I forget to post during the day, it's like we're not even really playing baseball, it's more like dream baseball. Anyways, the Pirates and D'Backs are still playing tonight and Ian Snell will take the mound again and the PG says he's pissed. I suppose that's a good thing, because he usually pitches better when pissed, but lately he's just been serving meatballs up to whoever wants to bash them. Doug Davis is his mound opponent tonight. He's a familiar face, having spent a ton of time with the Brewers before being shipped off to Arizona. He's the type of pitcher that's been giving us trouble all year (he's got two arms, he's able to throw the ball, he's breathing...) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him throw up a good start against us tonight.