Monday, June 04, 2007

The WHYGAVS Podcast- Episode 1

That's right. The first ever WHYGAVS Podcast is finally here. It's more of a test run than anything, so I'm looking for feedback. You can listen to it here, or grab it on iTunes here (if you do subscribe on iTunes there will be some ads from my host, Switchpod, that come along with the podcast). I have an option to embed it, but I can't do that without having it automatically play whenever the site opens. If I can turn that off, I may embed it later.

A quick list of topics

  • Why I'm podcasting and what I expect.
  • Week in review
  • The bullpen
    • Torres
    • Capps
    • Everone else
  • Can the Pirates win the Central?
    • Who will?
  • The week ahead
    • The Yankees
It's only about 13 minutes long, so give it a shot if you've got some time today.