Monday, June 18, 2007

Links

I'll admit, one thing that I don't do nearly as much as I'd like since I started writing for the Fanhouse is trolling the internets for interesting stuff about the Pirates and baseball in general.

Steve at The Parrot has video up of the Sopranos parody done at the ballpark on Saturday night. He's also got some thoughts on the ridiculous schedule that baseball has become so fond of in recent years. When do we get to go back to the NL East and play the Phillies and Mets and Expos all the time? I miss those days. Then again, I suppose you could figure from the very name of my blog that I'm a bit nostalgic at times.

Matt at Wait 'Til Next Year has his surprises and disappointments to this point in the season.

It's never too early to be talking about trades, which is what Cory is doing at the Lumber Co.

Seriously, did you guys see this? File it away under "most unlikely inside the parker ever."

Jim Tracy won't be the first manager fired this year. He won't be the second, or third, or fourth either.