Friday, June 29, 2007

Ian Snell returns to the [expletive deleted] mound

Ian Snell faces off against Matt Chico. We've got ample evidence to believe that Ian Snell will be very angry tonight, and generally whenever Ian Snell is very angry, Ian Snell is very, very good. He's pitching against the Nationals, so I've gotta hope he'll be very good tonight. I'm not sure an Ian Snell insult is even necessary tonight because he's already so pissed, but it's a bit too easy.

Hey, Ian! You call that weak [expletive] from last week a [expletive] tantrum? No [expletive] way!!! My [expletive] gramma throws bigger [expletive] tantrums than that weak [expletive]. Figures that a weak ouburst like that would come from such a [expletive] short pitcher, if that's what you call yourself. I bet you can't even beat the [expletive] Nationals tonight.

Please don't kill me, Ian. I kid because I love.