Thursday, May 03, 2007

Links and stuff

I have been really crappy at linkdumping lately. I will try to do better. Let's start now.

Yep, the rumors are true... Wayback Wasdin is gone and Marty McLeary is back in Pittsburgh. Why the hell did it take so long? Of course it's only happening becase Wayback is going on the DL.

Here's a great quote from Adam LaRoche in the PG today:

"I'm not seeing it," LaRoche said, his voice as quiet as his bat had been in grounding out twice, striking out and flying to center for the final out. "It's the ball. I'm just ... not ... seeing the ball."
Yeah, that makes me feel good. Anyways, the article by Dejan is good and Charlie has his thoughts posted on it as well. And while we're at it, Rowdy Bones has a potentially brilliant solution.

Pittsburgh Lumber Co.'s Randy Linville made his annual trek to PNC. He's got a great post about it here, and some great pictures of the park here.

And finally, this has nothing to do with the Pirates, but is so awesome I had to share it with someone: