Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yoslan Herrera is terrifying

So as we've all repeatedly noted, we know practically nothing about Yoslan Herrera except that despite all of the rave reviews we've heard about him, he seems unlikely to start the year above Altoona because of legitimate concerns about his durability. But now we know something else, he's intimidating as hell on the mound. I mean look at that picture. Do you want to bat against that guy? I don't.

Also, the Pirates and Reds are kicking off the non-manatee related exhibition games this afternoon and the game is probably on the radio, assuming you get whatever radio station they're moved to right now (I would find out, but I'm going to be running fluorescence titrations all afternoon so it's pretty inconsequential to me because no one I work with is a Pirate fan).