Friday, March 23, 2007

So, umm, this is cool

I don't know how many of you guys still get/read Sports Illustrated, but this year with each team preview they have a little blurb about the best blogs and a link to go vote for them. And so I was kind of blown away to open SI this week, turn to the Pirate preview like I do every year, and see "Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke" in freaking print. Also, Bucco Blog, Honest Wagner, and OnlyBucs.net got mentioned, so congrats to them as well because I'm fairly certain the guys in charge of those sites probably reacted in a similar manner to me. Anyways, the link to vote for the thing is here, and I of course encourage you click on over and vote if you're into that kind of thing and you like my blog because, well, if you guys didn't read it cool stuff like this would never happen (read: thank you). And if you've only found your way here because of the SI article, then by all means click around and hopefully you'll like what you see.