Friday, March 02, 2007

The Pirates are on TV today

Although I have no way of knowing the exact demographics of my readership here, I've got a sneaking suspicion that there are a large number of people like myself that are reading this blog. That is lazy college students with nothing better to do on a Friday afternoon than sit around their apartment and watch TV. If you do happen to fall into that category, or really any category that lets you have access to a television this afternoon, then I just want to remind you that the Pirates and Braves will be on ESPN at 1 today. My cynical nature prevents me from getting too pumped up about spring training games, but, um, I've already got the DVR set so I don't miss any of it while I'm at class (lay off, I've got a quiz). Anyways, I'll weigh back in later with some first hand observations and you can use this thread as a kind of game thread while the game is going on.