Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Poll

Somehow poll day got moved from Wednesday to Sunday, but I think I'm OK with that. This week's question is one I'm honestly interested in so I'm expecting some talking in the comments here. The question is whether or not the Pirates should fly McCutchen through the system as they appear hell-bent on doing. I'm currently leaning towards the "no" answer, but part of me says that the less time he spends in the minors, the less time our awful minor league staff has to screw him up. Like I said, I'm really interested in what people think on this one so don't be shy.

Last week's results are here. Turns out that 0% of you are surprised about Lincoln's injury. This could be because neither "I'm surprised" nor anything similar were even options. 56% of you liked the Britney Spears joke, though.