Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Post All-Star link dump

Rowdy posts about Jason Schmidt saying the Pirates aren't so bad and how he's probably right. I'll be honest, during the 13 game losing streak I kept looking at the team thinking to myself, "How is this actually happening? Look at these players, they aren't this bad. There's something here that isn't right."

Charlie does a "Pirates trade value" post.

Where have you gone... Chad Hermansen?

As pointed out to me below in the comments, apparently Kevin McClatchy's seat has been empty lately because he's afraid of getting booed at the park. With the All-Star Game over, I'd guess McClatchy will be getting out of town ASAP. Unfortunately, I'm not so sure about the Nuttings.

Not baseball related at all (sorry, I had to share), but hearing Zidane's mom talk goes a long way towards explaining the head-butt.