Sunday, June 25, 2006

Dodgers 7 Pirates 0

Sorry for not getting the gamethread up last night, I was running around like crazy between home and school to meet up with some friends that were back in town after heading home for the summer and just didn't have the time. I did end up watching the game in what's quickly become the best place to watch a Pirates game, the bar with lots of alcohol immediately available. I didn't see much, but it wasn't pretty. I'm running out of ways to describe these games, so I'll let Dejan take over for this one:

Someday, the Pirates will win again.

Someday.

Maybe.

But it might not happen before they have carved for themselves one of the most dubious distinctions in franchise history.

It's sad, but carving out one of the most dubious distinctions in franchise history is probably the only way things are going to change. Ugh.