Wednesday, June 28, 2006

At least the White Sox are good

Last night my friend and I went down to the ballpark, expecting to see the Pirates lose their 12th game in a row. We bought our tickets and realized they were for Section 143, Row J, Seats 12 and 13. Karma says this thing is going through at least tonight. I don't care what Jim Tracy says, the only way we win tonight is if the White Sox play like ass again. The Sox send Freddy Garcia to the mound, and honestly whenever I hear his name all it brings up are painful memories of our own Freddy Garcia. We send Maholm out to counter. Paul hasn't given up less than three runs in any outing since June 1st, and has had a couple rough starts recently. Also, ESPN says he is righthanded, which should make things rather interesting tonight. To be honest, I just don't see things going well for us in this one.