Monday, May 22, 2006

New schedule

Starting today I actually have to start working in my lab so posting during the day will be... difficult. I'll be back to my apartment for lunch on most days and I'll probably get a post up then (we got free lunch today), but things will probably shift towards more late afternoon/nighttime posting. Just a heads up for everyone that looks for daytime posts.

For some infuriating anger, check out Paul Meyer's recap of yesterday's game and see if you think Meyer misses any important points from the game. Bill at Romo has a post up dealing with it and he pretty much says exactly what I was thinking, so head over there and check it out. Also, make sure you check out the top comment on his post, from a reader named Bucdaddy. Unless you like getting really pissed off at things, then I probably wouldn't read it.