Sunday, May 21, 2006

Indians 3 Pirates 2

I didn't watch today's game, which is probably a good thing. I know what happened in the 8th when he bunted Jack Wilson with McLouth on second and I know that he pinch hit Jose K for Craig in the ninth with two on and no outs. I'm done with Tracy, there's no respect or hope left, nothing but hatred and rage really. If I'm Craig Wilson I pretty much refuse to play for the Pirates ever again (come on Craig, it's all the rage, everybody's doing it!). I mean seriously, I know I didn't play major league baseball or anything, but I really hope Tracy tries to explain his logic to someone because I need a good laugh. The Indians managed to win the game in the 10th because with their players left to their own devices, they strung three hits together and scored. Imagine that.