Thursday, October 06, 2005

A philosophical question

Time for some reader response! If Andy Van Slyke does in fact take a job on Jim Leyland's staff in Detroit, do I need to change the name of this blog? You the reader can help determine the future of this blog! Please weigh in with either a "yay" or "nay," if yay you may feel free to suggest a new name, though I'm already kicking a couple around.

UPDATE (10/7, 12:27 PM)- By an overwhelming vote, the name will stay. As most people pointed out, it certainly was a rhetorical question (Van Slyke isn't hard to find, it's not like he's a hermit or anything) trying to capture the spirit of those winning teams of the early 90s, as best embodied (in my mind) by Andy Van Slyke. Like I mention in the comments, I really don't want to change the name, I just wanted to get some outside opinions. Thanks for all the help, guys.