Thursday, August 04, 2005

Irresistable

After seeing both CardNilly and Reds (and Blues) use the Sloganizer, I had to do it for the Pirates active roster. Why? Because it's fun and because Pirates fans need a reason to smile and because I don't feel like writing anything negative right now. Anyways, maybe this thing will come up with some stuff that's better than "Come Hungry:

Zach Duke and forget the rest.
Do you know Josh Fogg?
Heal the world with John Grabow.
Nonstop Brian Meadows.
Jose Mesa
is our middle name.
Get me my Mark Redman.
Ian Snell
never sleeps.
Truly Salomon Torres.
Where the hell is Ryan Vogelsong? (honestly, this thing is random)
Kip Wells wanted.
Rick White goove.
Oooh la la, Dave Williams.
Where's your Humberto Cota?
Ryan Doumit-
think different.
Jose Castillo? Yes, please.
Brad Eldred, there's no better way.
Rob Mackowiak, the secret of women.
Don't forget your Freddy Sanchez.
Things go better with Daryle Ward.
Jack Wilson,
since 1845.
Be alive with Jason Bay.
Passion for Chris Duffy.
My way is Jody Gerut.
Nonstop Tike Redman.
I'd do anything for Michael Restovich.

Yep, time to fire the marketing department, after all, The Pittsburgh Pirates, just the best.