Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Q&A

Today's Wednesday, and thusly there's a new Q&A. Charlie at the Dugout doesn't take kindly to it, and I have to admit, neither do I. Dejan's tone has been very off-putting lately, a sort of "I know better than you and you just don't know it" kind of feel to the whole Q&A. The problem is that most of the time he doesn't know better and the Q&A is in fact filled with hockey references, murky statistics, and snide comments about how people that look strictly at numbers don't understand baseball. Charlie's post is good, so just read that and I won't rant. Oh, and this comment:

I agree with you, Joshua, about the Pirates not lacking emotion or chemistry, too, but I do not agree there is no lack of talent. The team has ample room at which to upgrade the talent level. See for yourself: Draw a baseball diamond, then pencil in the players, position by position, who you feel could start for a playoff team.
Been there, done that.