Saturday, June 18, 2005

Today's PG roundup

More good stuff from Collier today, he has more insight about the team than anyone at the PG than maybe the Stats Geek, but I think he routinely gets ignored because he's viewed as more of a humor sports writer than an actual sportswriter.

I meant to post this yesterday when I saw it, but might as well do it now. Lelands.com has taken the items from Roberto's plane out of their auction. We can sleep easy.

Dave Williams tonight, hopefully he grew the chops back because we need some magic. Any win at all in this series would be great. Maybe they'll win it for the Bays, who are in town to watch their son play some baseball. And he'll be playing well since we're on the road and he plays well on the road. Look for one over the monster for daddy this Father's Day weekend from Jason.

Won't be much posting today, my brother's graduation party is this afternoon, but I'll be back later with more about the game.